Tuesday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 5/7/12 9:01 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi Everyone,
I have been in Michigan since Saturday, getting me some Grandma time with my newest grandson, Franklin Michael, and his big brother and sister.  I am also helping my daughter by driving my granddaughter to preschool, and playing with the older two, as well as snuggling with my grandson, who is less than a week old.  Nothing is more tranquil than holding a sleeping newborn.  I could get seriously addicted to that.

My day will include more of above.  I am not sure when I am leaving here.  Could be this weekend, but must find out in the next day or two, as I need to make arrangements otherwise.

Hope everyone's life is being blessed.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 5/7/12 10:21 pm
Once again Congratulations, Trish!!! When Sarah had her last baby I got to stay for 2 weeks and it was fantastic! (However....exhausting!)

Today I plan to walk about 3 - 4 miles, pay bills and do banking (such a thrill), and work the afternoon/early evening. Kind of a calm little routine.

And I think I will go stock up on fruit....just to tackle the sugar craving if it rears its head today! I also have some chicken thawed and need to create something with that - it will last a few days.

I am headed back to PA later this month to help Mike prep our house there for sale. It looks like we may have a buyer (keep your fingers crossed). They are acquaintances of ours and my hope is that their financing will come through. Who knows what is going on with mortgages these days! Anyway, if all moves ahead with them, Mike will move into an apt. for his remaining time in his job and we will be able to save a bit of cash that way.

While there, I may be able to work a few days at Apple in Lancaster - they allow you to do that on vacation times so you can see other stores. Amazing company, I tell ya. SUCH a different climate than my old job, where you heard my periodic whines!
steffihope
on 5/7/12 10:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Hi Trish - Mazel Tov on your new grandson!  So happy that everyone is doing so well.  

I am at school.  Miserable.  But here.  After school today is up in the air.  I may go hang out at a friends house if an appointment gets changed, then tonight is my last night of Hebrew School for the year.  It was so nice this year only working Tuesday nights in lieu of what I did for the last several years, Sunday mornings, Tuesday afternoons and then TUesday nights.  I don't really miss the money either - so I definitely made a good choice.

Larry and Molly are in DC today for Molly's Class trip.  Emily is sleeping at her grandparents and Josh will be around.  I am hopeful that I can plant my butt in front of a WINNING Flyers team for a change.

That is all for me.  Happy Tuesday all!
bvohl
on 5/8/12 3:43 am
 Congrats on the newest addition to the family!

Today is yet ANOTHER day of testing... Yeah!

I cannot wait until testing is done!!! After school I am going to stop and get gas, then if I have time I am going to make dinner before we go to the dentist... Then home to finish dinner prep and help Dee study for a test that is coming up. My back and neck are finally feeling better! Makes standing and walking around so much easier. 

That is it for me!

Have a great day...

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA